Your 24/7 DPA Assistant
We help lenders make faster, better-informed product decisions so you can be a down payment hero to more homebuyers.
The growth market is here, but homebuyer disconnect keeps many on the sidelines.
- Saving for down payment and closing costs is consistently cited as the number one issue.
- Yet, only 23% of buyers are even familiar with down payment programs that can help.
- The Urban Institute found there are about 21 million mortgage-ready renters under 40 in the 31 largest U.S. cities.
- New data shows that more homebuyers are using down payment assistance — Freddie Mac reported that use doubled between 2013 – 2016.
How it works
Down Payment Resource (DPR) is a comprehensive database of eligibility criteria for all 2,500 U.S. homeownership programs. DPR is licensed to participating lenders like you who aspire to work with more homeownership programs. Our award-winning technology helps you connect more buyers to the down payment help they need.
3 unique lender solutions
Who it helps: Secondary/Capital Markets, Product Development, CRA/Community Lending
- Central hub for latest DPA eligibility criteria
- Reduce manual DPA research time
- Immediately access programs nationwide
- Position LOs or brokers to compete with the best available programs and product
Who it helps: Loan officers, Brokers, Processors, Underwriters, Wholesale/Correspondent Account Executives
- Match borrowers to company-approved DPAs
- Compare programs to find best fit
- Decline fewer loans for cash-to-close or DTI
- Organically improve CRA performance
Who it helps: Homebuyers, Loan officers, Brokers, Digital Marketing, Consumer Direct, Homebuyer Counselors, Realtors/Builders, Wholesale/Correspondent Account Executives
- Personalized landing pages unique to each originator or referral partner
- Engage new borrowers and generate leads
- Run digital marketing campaigns linking to your landing page
- Mobile-friendly consumer experience
Gain efficiency + align your teams
—Veronica Khandelwal, Fifth Third Bank
Get down payment news and trends
Over the past 11 years, Down Payment Resource has become the industry authority for the most current information about affordable lending programs.